Fresh feeding supplement to support dogs with skin disease as part of the VetChef Clinical diet
Clinically formulated for dogs with veterinary diagnosed dermatological conditions this product is designed to be used in combination with VetChef Prescription Homemade recipes only to produce nutritionally complete and clinically balanced meals for dogs with these health conditions.
K954 is designed specifically to support dermatological disease in combination with VetChef recipes by providing (in line with up to date clinical nutrition guidelines):
- Increased levels of zinc to support skin integrity and avoid common zinc deficiency that may exacerbate skin disease
- Supplementary L-Tyrosine to support black coat colour
- Increased levels of water soluble B vitamins to support skin barrier
- Supplementary amino acids like L-Tryptophan to allow the SAFE feeding of more limited ingredient diets without risking nutrient deficiency
- Careful attention to microminerals Copper and Iodine to prevent dry brittle coats
You should always work with your own veterinary surgeon and take their advice on whether a clinical diet is suitable for your pet. Please contact our Clinical Nutrition Team if you have more questions.
Each recyclable tin contains 300g, which will last a 10kg dog for 60 days.
Tapioca flour, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Citrate, Methionine (5%), Taurine (2.5%), L-Tryptophan (2%), Seaweed Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Thiamine, Sodium Selenite Anhydrous, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
Crude protein 4%, Crude fibre 1.2%, Crude fat 0.05%, Crude ash 25%, Moisture 4.1%
Minerals and trace elements (per 100g)
Calcium 12.3g, Phosphorus 0.1g, Copper 21mg, Iodine 2.8mg, Iron 165mg, Manganese 12.75mg, Selenium 1000ug, Zinc 115mg
Vitamins (per 100g)
Vitamin A 0.5iu, Vitamin B2 20mg, Vitamin B12 0.5ug, Vitamin D 2000iu, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol) 746iu
Feed 5g per day per 10kg bodyweight as part of a homemade diet.
1 tin provides 60 portions for a 10kg dog.